Friday, February 29, 2008

Girly Night

Tonight was the perfect girls night out with my sister: good food, lots of shopping, and girly conversations. :)

We headed to Applebees for dinner, and I started off with a cup of chicken noodle soup (minus the crackers!) It was freezing outside, so it was nice having something to warm me up...:)

My sister and I decided to split the quesadilla burger and fries right down the middle...it made for the perfect amount for each of us. :) Sometmes I'll just buy my own meal, and take 1/2 home, but burgers just never taste as good reheated...

My sister and I are both huge chocolate fans, so there was no disagreement on what to order for dessert! :) We split this triple chocolate meltdown (that's my sister's spoon that found its way into the front of the picture...haha), which was a nice ending to a fun night...



Okay...off to read a good book and relax for the night!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Friday night is the best time for comfort foods. =)

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun, girls' night out! love those :) you made it to the weekend, enjoy!!