Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting a routine

I'm getting a good morning routine going, but wanted to keep breakfast pretty quick this morning so I could use some extra time on homework. I had a nice hearty bowl (1.5 cups) of Kashi Go Lean Crunch (honey almond and flax) with 1/2 a banana and about a cups worth of fresh strawberries, topped with 1 cup of milk. Absolutely delicious...:) This should keep me going for quite a while too.


As a p.s., last night I had a bowl of 100-cal popcorn and hot chocolate while watching the biggest loser. Just so you guys know, popcorn isn't the only "night-time snack" that I enjoy on occasion! haha...it just happens that its been what I've wanted these last few times. :D

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday! I keep thinking its Tuesday because of the Presidents Day mix-up, so the week is flying right on by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hii! love your blog. I'm also a nutrition major and would love to know where you're going to school, how are you liking it so far, and what are your future career plans?! thanks, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

completely jealous you had kashi go lean crunch this morning! i have a ton stocked up, but I'm making myself finish the box of heart-to-heart that is still open before i can open up a crunch! haha.

Anonymous said...

colleen--darn, what happened to your blog? hope it's back up and running soon :)

Annie said...

Colleen, I was wondering the same thing!

Sarah said...

eatwellbewell---Yay! A fellow nutrition major! :) I'm going to Umass, and love it so far. :) Next semester should be even greater, because that's when I'll be really getting into the good nutrition classes...can't wait! :)

I'm not entirely sure what my future career plans are, but I think about working with self esteem issues (particularly with women) or weight issues. I love working with food, so would jump at any chance to have a career that had a mix of cooking and one-on-one contact with people. We'll have to see how that all pans out and where I end up! :)

Colleen---haha...don't you hate that when you're in the mood for a certain cereal, but you know its better to finish off the current opened box? Hope you get to open up the crunch soon! hehe...:)