Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Productive Day!

This afternoon was wonderful in every which way! I spent the early part sipping peppermint tea and reading biology. Fast forward about 1 1/2 hours, and I was feeling so sleepy (couldn't be due to biology and reading about cell structures of course!..haha....) I decided to do what I haven't done since being a first-semester freshman...I took a 30 minute "power nap." It felt so good and refreshing, and I felt like I had so much more energy afterwards. I'm glad I had the time for one...beats using caffeine as a pick-me-up like I've been doing lately!

Afterwards I made myself a nice big bowl of cut-up veggies (broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower) and 2 T. garlic hummus to munch on before jumping back to work with bio. I'm actually almost all done my work for the day which means I can relax a bit tonight! :-D

No comments: