Saturday, February 9, 2008

Trying to be productive!

This morning flew right by. I was bad and didn't actually do any homework...I did, however, fit in a good 4 mile run which felt great...I'm officially energized for the day! :)

I'm actually heading out the door at this very moment...lots of shopping to do, and I'll be back later to (hopefully) get some homework done. I like to take Sundays completely off for a "recoop day," so we'll see if I can be productive enough to get it all done today!

For lunch, I made another pita sandwich. I stuffed it with 2 ham slices, a slice of swiss cheese (YUM), spinach, tomatoes, and some dijon mustard. On the side I had a carrot, some tomatoes, and whole grain goldfish.

Hope everyones enjoying their weekend...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!

I found your blog off of Jenna's or Kath's, I can't remember! I am a college student too. I'm 21 and a senior at TCU in Fort Worth. I was just curious as to where you went to school and what year you were. I'm glad I found your blog, since we are both kind of experiencing the same things.

Sarah said...

Hi Mallory! Thanks for stopping by the blog..:) I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently a sophomore at UMass college. I transferred here from another school because they didn't offer the major I had wanted, and so far I'm loving the school. :)

Anonymous said...

yum yum yummy looking combo for lunch!

-Mallory, I'm in ATX (freshman)...great weather today, huh? enjoy the sunshine :)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it! I went for a nice walk outside today and wore flip flops!