Monday, February 11, 2008

Quick Dinner...

Supper came later then expected tonight, since there was a run-around with the family vehicles. My sister had a flat tire, which caused a mixture of driving people to and from different places. It was pretty crazy, and by the time we all got back in one place, there was a need for something quick and easy.

While working on some important homework, my mom made some homemade pancakes (just as quick as the box, and so much tastier!) for the family. The pancakes weren't whole grain (I actually prefer them with whole wheat flour, but wasn't about to complain considering my mom was nice enough to make them,) but it was decently nutritious, considering the rush we were in. I tossed some blueberries on them while they were cooking, and made a side salad with olive oil vinaigrette to help fill me up a little more.

Whew...hopefully things slow down pretty soon! I like staying busy, but it will be nice to have a little break this weekend for Presidents Day...:)

No comments: