Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getting it all done

Thankfully I finished some economics problems late this afternoon before supper, which means I can enjoy a good night of relaxation and read my new Shape magazine. I think it's going to be a little impossible to take tomorrow off completely from schoolwork, but it's mostly just reading assignments I need to catch up on, so I don't mind doing that. Especially with the snow we're expecting...paired with a cup of tea, maybe I can convince myself that it's actually enjoyable! ;)

For an afternoon snack, I brought along a banana and peanut butter. I ate this around 2 for an energy boost...

Supper was a plate of whole wheat pasta with my mom's chunky spaghetti sauce. I always pile on way more sauce then I need, but I love it so much...I could eat it on top of anything and everything...next time I'm going to try it on some steamed veggies. Yum...oh, and I also had a large mixed green and spinach salad on the side with some olive oil vinaigrette.


Okay...off to get some more homework done and figure out my schedule for the week. Scheduling out the week does wonders for keeping me on track with school. :)

1 comment:

Brightcetera said...

If you like spaghetti squash, pasta sauce is really good on that and it's so filling. It took me a few tries to like it but now I don't even eat pasta anymore (it sits too heavy and I always eat too much) you get some more veggie servings in to your day as well.