Friday, February 15, 2008

Ready for the weekend...:)

Sorry for the late posts...I was running around this morning, getting everything ready for a busy day of classes before the long weekend starts. :) For breakfast I had a 1.5 cups of Quaker Oatmeal Squares, 1.5 cups of milk, 1 small banana, and about a cup worth of mixed fruit salad. YUM...this held me over surprisingly really well. :)

Lunch needed to be transportable, of course, and something I could eat pretty easily. I had a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat flat-wrap with tomatoes, spinach, and some dijon mustard for that extra kick.

The sandwich, together with an apple and some mixed veggies for munching, made for a filling and tasty lunch...enough to hold me over until 3'ish when I stopped at trader joe's to pick up a big bag of almonds. I had a handful of that for an afternoon snack, and now I'm off to take a walk with my mom...yay for the long weekend thats coming up!

No comments: