Saturday, February 9, 2008

Winter Blueberries

Blueberries in winter is one of the most wonderful treats. Especially when they're the 'wild blueberries'...tiny, sweet, and delicious. I bought a frozen bag of blueberries yesterday (sooo much cheaper for the current season, and just as nutritious), measured out a cup, placed in a bag, and let it dethaw in the fridge overnight.

I added them to my 2 cups of Heart to Heart with a cup of milk, and it was so deliciously yummy. The only thing missing was some almonds...:)

My 'internal alarm clock' won't let me sleep past 7. Unfourtanetly it doesn't know the difference between a Monday and a Saturday, but I guess I can't complain. I like early mornings, when nobody is up, and everything is perfectly calm and quiet. Not to mention, it means I can get in a good run and complete some homework early on so that I can enjoy the rest of the weekend worry free. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuummm!!! my breakfast looked exactly the same!!!!