Sunday, February 17, 2008

Trying new cereals...

Looks like another beautiful, sunny day outside! Its amazing how wonderful the sun is after having a period of heavy rain. :D

For breakfast I was trying to decide between eating cereal or oatmeal, and ended up choosing this new all bran strawberry medley. I like giving new cereals a try, and this one caught my eye. 10 grams of sugar (I like to keep my cereals 10 or under) 10 grams of fiber, and 5 grams of protein. Not too shabby...

However, I don't think it's going to keep me full for very long either. As far as taste, I think this would be an ideal cereal to mix with another cereal in order to sweeten it. This is 1.5 cups, with 1 cup of milk, and 1 small banana. Considering I'll be in church this morning, there won't be much of a chance to grab a snack if I am hungry, so lets hope this holds me over good. I hate embarrassing "stomach growling" moments...;)

No comments: