Thursday, February 21, 2008

Morning Oatmeal

I was set on trying a new flavor combination in my morning oatmeal, but when I first woke up this morning, there was absolutely no sign of creative juices at all! ha...So I stuck with my basic bowl of banana-nut oatmeal (1 c. 1% milk, 1/2 c. 5-grain oats, 1 banana..half mashed, half diced in for last cooking minute, small handful of walnuts, and a small spoonful of peanut butter.) It was absolutely delicious as always, but I do want to try some new flavors. Coming soon! :) Maybe on the weekend...

Anyways, today is a busy, busy day, so I better get at it this morning to avoid procastinating later on. Tomorrows Friday, everyone! :)

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sometimes, that regular, ol' bowl of oatmeal will do just fine - no need to come up with a new combination, all the time - unless those "creative juices" DO start flowing :0)

Good luck with your busy day today - I too will be quite occupied with all my classes, schoolwork, etc. Thank goodness it's almost the weekend! :0)

gc said...

looks yummay!