Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back To School

I don't normally have a snack mid-morning, but considering how early I got up this morning, I fit one in before driving off to school. This is the last of the Light N' Fit yogurt that my sister bought (and ended up hating...I was more then happy to oblige in finishing them off for her! :) The vanilla is my favorite flavor from this brand, I think. It makes for a nice change, and would be great mixed with fruit and almonds...:) Oh, and I also had an orange on the side.

I was in a rush out the door this morning, but managed to snap a quick picture of my lunch before packing it away in my bag. I had a bag of carrots & tomatoes and a container of vanilla soymilk for the ride home (around 1:30) and had a whole wheat tortilla wrap with Natures Promise ham and chicken deli meat, spinach, and tomatoes in class (around 11:30.)

By the time I came home---I'll be honest---the last thing I felt like doing was going for a run!! But again, I reminded myself of that feeling I would have if I didn't go. Besides, there are only two other days this week that I'll be able to fit a run into, so I knew I had to take advantage of today's nice weather.

Pre-run I snacked on an odwalla snack bar. These are so good! They wouldn't exactly satisfy my as a "regular snack" because they're pretty small, but they make for a nice and light energy snack to eat before exercising. :)

I can't believe how fast the day is flying by!! I was able to get quite a bit of homework done, but there's still a ways to go before I'm done for the night. Better get back to work!! :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Sarah,

I totally understand what you mean. I was so tired after work today but still dragged myself for a run as I know that I will always feel better even though I feel like dying throughout the run.LOL

Sarah said...

Good for you! :) Glad to hear you snuck that run in, because it's motivation for me to keep running on those "off days" as well. :) Between the cold weather and long days of classes, its nice having an extra boost of motivation...hehe. :)