Thursday, February 28, 2008

Keeping It Hot...

I ended up sleeping in an extra hour, since I stayed up a little later last night. I usually do my best work in the early morning, but I was on such a role with chemistry, that I didn't want to stop the studying. Now I'm up, and ready for my last day of insane studying...woohoo! :D

Last night's snack is very similair to this morning's breakfast...hehe...this bowl of all-bran cereal with a small handful of raisins and hot milk hit the spot, and kept me going last night.

This morning I had 1.5 cups of wheat chex cereal with 1/2 a banana (thank goodness its shopping day...no more bananas!!) and added 1 cup of hot milk. I couldn't imagine having anything cold, since the heat wasn't on this morning and it was freezing, so this hit the spot perfectly. :D

Okay, off to work! I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon, so that's a good incentive to keep me going through studying! :D Hope everyone is having a great work week/school week!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of All-Bran. I eat it along with any other kind of cereal. It's so yummy! Most people don't seem to agree, so it's great to see you eat it. =)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looks like a great choice for a snack - yum! And your breakfast cereal looks great as well.

Have a great day at work! It's almost the weekend! :0)

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog recently, so I'm sorry I'm sure you've already said this, but where do you work? -Robin

Sarah said...

romina---Isn't all-bran great? I love it cold or warm, with or without bananas, alone or mixed in cereals...it's one of those great versatile cereals. :)

veggiegirl---Yay for the weekend! :) This week is flying by...

hhif---I'm actually not working this semester...just a full-time student, fitting in volunteer opportunities here and there to help build my future internship resume. I lucked out with having that chance to not have to work for a semester, and I definitely give a lot of credit to people who work, plus go to school full time!!