Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cold Morning

Well, I knew today was supposed to be cold, so I decided to get up early in an attempt to finish some homework, in order to give me the time to take a mid-morning run when it (hopefully) warms up a little. This afternoon is going to be spent at the mall, so I better get a move on before having a little fun...:)

Breakfast was simple and quick: 1.5 cups of Quaker Oatmeal Squares, 1 medium banana, 1 cup of milk...and very tasty. :) I love quaker bites for a nice little change from my other favorite cereals and oatmeal concoctions. :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I adore quaker's oatmeal squares with milk as well that it can almost be dessert in itself:) I don't eat too much of it though and usually rely on my usual breakfast of oatbran,egg, flaxseed, raisins, cinnamon and huge banana.

Nice blog!:)