Saturday, February 16, 2008

Egg Salad

I procastinated a little with homework this morning. I always have a harder time concentrating on Saturdays...but I did get some chem problems done, which is better then nothing, and I had a lovely 4-mile run as well. I guess sometimes a leisurely spent morning is needed. I'll just make up for lost homework time tonight...:)

Post-run snack was a blood orange. Not quite at its peak of ripeness yet, but still tasty. :)

And lunch came not too long afterwards. I made myself a huge salad, topped it with some carrots, cukes, tomatoes, summer squash, red onions, mandarin oranges, and 1 whole egg & 1 egg white. I also had a glass of milk, and it came out to be the perfect lunch. I love chopped eggs on my salad, and I don't have it very often so it makes it taste even better. Yum...:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you're back with your blog. I love following it and the recipe section is a great new feature. Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated, thanks so much for your positive influence on my own diet :)

Sarah said...

Thanks so much Danielle...your comment completely made my day! :) :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! :)

Brightcetera said...

I love eggs on my salad too with walnuts, avocado and olives. And balsamic vinaigrette. That and raspberry vinaigrette are my favourites right now. Salad looks delish!