Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Quick Bite to Eat...

I have exactly 5 minutes to type this out before running off to my chem exam...eeks...I've been studying all day, but still feel like theres so much stuff I need to know. At least I know I put in the effort, and all I can do now is...well...take the test! :)

This afternoon I snacked on a nectarine after coming back from a run...

And later I needed something to munch on and keep my stomach from grumbling, and a 100-cal popcorn bag hit the spot perfectly. It makes for a great snack when you want a lot of something tasty...:)

Supper came, and I was feeling a little too nervous to be hungry, BUT, the thought of waffles and pb&j seemed right, so that's exactly what I did. I absolutely LOVE these flax waffles, even more so then the kashi ones. Crispy on the outside, but nice and soft on the inside...very yummy! :D And of course, no pb&j is ever complete without a banana, so I had to have 1/2 of that on the side. :)

Okay, I'm off...I'll see you all tomorrow morning (FRIDAY!)

4 comments:

gc said...

what brand of waffles are those?

good luck on your exam!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exam! Those waffles look amazing. PB&J AND banana... wow! Everything all together... so good!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

best of luck on your chemistry examination!!

okay, seriously, SO many fellow bloggers are having scrumptious PBJs today - yours is by far the best, with the waffles and banana!! yum!!

Sarah said...

emma---Thanks for the "good lucks!" These are the Life Stream Organic Flax Plus waffles (thats a tongue twister! ha...) They're definitely my favorites so far, and they're about the same price as the kashis...:)

romina---Thanks for the 'good lucks!' :) :) And the waffles were really good...this was my first time trying this brand, and I'm officially hooked. :)

veggiegirl---haha...I just browsed some other blogs and see what you mean. There must have been a universal craving for pb&j in the blogger world. ;)

Thanks for the "good lucks!" :)