Saturday, February 23, 2008

no appetite?

For some odd reason, my appetite left me this afternoon. I had to force myself to eat supper for energy...definately a strange thing for me! Hopefully it's just a quick little bug or something, and I'll be feeling fine. It could just be that I'm tired, which is probably the case, but it's nothing a good night's rest can't fix. :) I plan on heading to bed earlier tonight...

This afternoon I snacked on a pear while studying.

And before heading to the grocery store to pick up some snacks for school (I'm running low on granola bars and cereals!) I had a kashi trail mix bar.

This was the perfect supper for the "me without an appetite:" homemade black bean soup. Soup does wonders as a heartwarming dish, and after I finished it, I was feeling like munching without actually being hungry, so I snacked on some kashi crackers.



I also stopped at the bookstore today and saw sooo many great looking cookbooks that I want to start collecting. The American Heart Association makes a paperback book (no pictures, but the ingredients sounded so basic and good that I don't think it really needed them!) that I'd like to get soon, as well as some good dessert cookbooks and bread cookbooks (one devoted completely to whole grains.) I need to start saving...haha...;)

Hope everyones enjoying their weekend! :)

No comments: