Sunday, February 10, 2008

Late Lunch...

Lunch was late today, but breakfast held me over suprisingly well! I also had a mid-morning snack of carrots and tomatoes to-go. A little strange to be eating veggies in the morning, maybe, but I tend to get the munchies around 10, and theres something appealing about carrots and tomatoes (think of a fresher and less saltier version of V8...hehe.)

Lunch was a huge salad of mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, grilled Cajun chicken, mozzarella cheese, kidney beans (since we were out of black beans) and a dressing mix of salsa and low-fat ranch dressing. Definately my favorite salad mix...:)

On the side I had a slice of homemade rye and wheat bread. It was a little sweet (contains raisins and molasses) and was really yummy heated up in the microwave with a little bit of smart balance.

And lastly, I had a tasty apple. Cortlands are delicious from my grocery store right now...


Sorry for the late posting...I ended up visiting my grandparents and didn't get around to the computer until now. The rest of the day's plans are eating supper, homework (the never ending science assignments!!), and hopefully a little bit of relaxation as well. My mission this coming week is to not watch tv at night except for Tuesday (can't miss biggest loser!) I really want to get a lot of work done so I can have a more laid-back---and long, thanks to presidents day!---weekend. :)

1 comment:

Brightcetera said...

Your food choices are very healthy and I'd be happy eating all of that!