Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready for the week!

Today was so refreshing, and I now feel ready for the week to start! The sun was out, I fit in a run in 35 degree weather (so nice to feel the warmth of the sun!,) and had some time to relax on the side...it just couldn't have been a better weekend. :)

Before heading off on a run, I had 1/2 a package of a Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax crunchy granola bar. When I came back, I snacked on the other half, and enjoyed every bite. These bars remind me a lot of Thanksgiving because of the spices they put in there. :)

Supper was fast and easy! I had two small baked potatoes topped with heated salsa and black beans (I just realized I had salsa for lunch as well...) which was delicious as always. On the side I had a spinach salad with carrots, cukes, tomatoes, red onions and a bit of balsamic vinaigrette.

I was in the mood for something sweet, and wanted to give this Breyer's slow-churned rocky road icecream a try. It was so chocolatey and delicious, and hit the sweet spot perfectly...:)


Tomorrow's lunch and supper posts won't be until late because I'll be gone ALL day due to classes and an evening exam (bio...eeks!) I'm trying to decide if I want to bring along a supper or splurge by buying something. I have three more nights of exams this week though, so I might save the $$$ and wait to eat out on Thursday night after my last big exam. We'll have to see what happens...:)

See ya all tomorrow...bright and early! :)

No comments: