Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Morning

Friday is finally here, everyone! Hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend! :) Tonight I might be going out to eat with my sister, as long as the snow holds off. Tomorrow I had plans to volunteer somewhere, but the snow might have..well...other plans. And, Sunday I have a wedding shower to go to! Looks like a busy but fun weekend!! :)

Breakfast was a nice big bowl of banana-nut oatmeal, as well as some strawberries on the side. This is the first time I've hit these berries perfectly; they're super sweet! It's nice to know it won't be long before all the berries become fully ripe. :)

I'll see you all later...enjoy your Friday!!! :) :) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotta jump on the oatmeal wagon! Everyone seems to love it. =)

Anonymous said...

seriously, romina...you MUST! it's such an amazing, warm, fluffy breakfast, I'm in heaven! looks like a yummy bowl to start the morning (looks like Kath's bowls :) )happy friday!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, Friday IS here!! Whoo hoo!! Sounds like you have a fun-packed weekend planned, Sarah!! ENjoy your day!! :0)

Yes, I agree with hk, about the oatmeal - it's heavenly, especially during these cold winter months. I always eat mine with hazelnut-butter mixed in. Divine!

Sarah said...

romina---You should definitely jump in on the oatmeal craze! :) It's one of those breakfasts that has the perfect combo of amazing taste and the power to keep you full all morning long. Makes for a perfect morning meal. :)

hk---haha...yep, I think we shop at the same place when it comes to dishes. And I loved her idea of adding a T. peanut butter, and thats definitely a staple for me now. :)

veggiegirl---Yum! I have to try hazelnut-butter (and almond butter too!) I've heard so many good things...:)