Friday, March 7, 2008

Quick and Easy Breakfast...

Sorry for the rushed post and the rushed picture! I woke up an hour after my alarm today because I knew I needed the extra sleep. It resulted in me wanting a breakfast that I could easily pick at without having to worry about it getting soggy fast or getting cold too quickly.

SO, I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, about a cup of grapes, and 1.5 cups of Quaker Oatmeal Squares to nosh on while doing homework. I usually make a pact with myself not to eat while doing something else, but I actually rather enjoyed eating this breakfast while doing homework. It meant I didn't have to rush through it, and could take my time. Not to mention all the tasty combinations...:) Yum...

Okay, off to get ready to drive to classes...my day doesn't end until about 6:30 tonight, so I'll see you then...ENJOY your Friday everyone! :)

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

sounds like you needed the extra sleep! good thing you slept in a bit :0)

the breakfast may be rushed, but it still looks delicious!! great way to start your Friday morning, and to get ready for the weekend!! whoo hoo!! :0D

Anonymous said...

I wish my body would say "SLEEP MORE" instead it just wakes up at the wrong times everyday. Good job getting extra sleep! Sliced grapes look so good!