Saturday, March 1, 2008

Perfect Day for Soup...

Looks like a relaxing day for today...since I couldn't make it to the road race, I plan on fitting in some shopping if the roads can clear up this afternoon, and possibly going to the gym with my sister before supper. I've never been much of a fan of gyms, but it will be fun to have a workout with my sister for a change! :)

This morning I ate the other 1/2 of my breakfast banana with a T. peanut butter...

For lunch, soup seemed like the perfect choice on a snowy day. This minestrone soup was super easy to make, and super tasty (if you like cabbage, since it calls for 1/2 a head!) It hit the spot perfectly, especially with some kashi crackers on the side. :D

And, for dessert, I munched on some juicy red grapes...these guys are super sweet and cheap right now, so I'm taking advantage of buying them whenever I can. :)

I should get some homework done today before going out, so I think I'll get to that right now...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That soup looks very comforting! Cabbage always goes so nicely in a soup, especially half a head of it. =)