Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Banana Nut Oatmeal Bliss

Oh goodness..another later morning for me! I think the time change is making me stay up later, which in turn makes me want to wake up later...haha. Thankfully its just an hour, and thankfully I'm not loaded with homework this week. But still, I need to get back into the rhythm again! ha...

For breakfast, I had a nice big bowl of banana nut oatmeal. The bananas are sooo ripe and sweet, which made for the perfect bowl. Yumm...:D

Oh, and can't forget last night's "snack." Haha...I usually have popcorn for a Tuesday night snack, but I was craving something fresh and tasty, so went with a salad instead. Topped with 2 T. sunflower seeds and 2 T. raspberry vinaigrette, I was in salad heaven. hehe...:)


Happy Wednesday!! :D

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

oh my goodness, me too!! I'm staying up later, which makes it more difficult to get out of bed in the morning... I wish that the time would just stay the same all year round - oh well :0) another delicious oatmeal breakfast you've got there!!

that snack looks AMAZING!!! a VeggieGirl delight, indeed.

Happy Wednesday!!

gc said...

yummy breakfast! and very similar to mine!!

and I would so do that for a late night snack... veggies are delicious to me anytime of the day! It looks so pretty too!

Sarah said...

veggiegirl---I know! It would be great if we were always on the same time schedule...it would make for a whole lot less of having to re-adjust to the daylight! :)

emma---me too! I find myself craving veggies lately. Its crazy! Not such a bad thiing to crave though, I guess! haha...