Thursday, March 20, 2008

Leftovers

I'm going out to eat tonight, which I'm pretty excited about. I definitely don't eat out very often, but it seems that when I do, it all happens at once! I also have plans for breakfast with my sister on Saturday, at my absolute favorite breakfast place. And Sunday is, of course, Easter! All this great food, all at once...I better enjoy it before school starts up again and I'm back to preparing quick lunches on the fly. :D

For lunch I ate the leftovers from last night's supper, 1/2 a large sweet potato with ketchup, and a glass of milk. In case you couldn' tell, the ketchup "design" was a feeble attempt at spelling my name, but I only made it half way across. haha...

Have a great Thursday everyone! :)

(p.s. Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting every meal/snack, so don't freak out if it seems I'm eating too little! I kind of decided not to make it a constant "this is what I eat" blog, even though I love reading everyone elses. I'll skip around from meals to meals, and post favorites and flops, snack ideas I've tried, dining out, meals on the run, breakfast-to-go, transportable "college meals," and other things like that....:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds great! I'm just glad you're somewhat back because this is such a pleasant blog, I love reading it!!

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

the carrot cakes rock!

You should try Nature's Path Brownie Mix (using applesauce instead of oil) for your brownie fix - much tastier and healthier than no pudge which has cholesterol from yogurt & eggs.

Before I was a vegan i ate no pudge, but NP's is sooo good and so much better! (just as moist!)

thanks for reading my blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks courtney!! :)

Thanks for the brownie suggestions, happy herbivore! :) I'm trying those out next time...anything chocolatey has my name written on it. :D

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Mmm, those leftovers look divine!

Oh and have a wonderful time dining out tonight; and a wonderful Thursday!

Hooray for continuing to post!! :0D

Anonymous said...

=) I can completely agree with not being able to post everything. I had someone accuse me a few days ago of eating practically nothing because it was assumed that I literally posted everything I ate... ha!

I love your little ketchup design, it caught my eye immeiately!