Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Early Morning!

My brother is home from school for spring break, which is making it a bit difficult to try and get to bed at my typical time! ha...we were up talking last night, which made it all the more hard to get up early this morning, but as always, a good bowl of oatmeal is enough incentive to get me up and out of bed. :)

I decided to eat a banana when I first got up, just to hold me over and wake up my brain a little. The spiced pear oatmeal with walnuts and a drizzling of maple syrup could wait for about an hour. I figured it would be nicer to get some homework done before eating so that I could slow down and enjoy it a little more...:) AND, I did...sooo tasty and creamy. Just the way I like it. :)

Banana: My Early Morning Fuel Source...:)
Spiced Pear Oatmeal with a drizzling of Maple Syrup and Walnuts
Have a great day everyone! :)

3 comments:

gc said...

awww I miss my brother! we are the same way! it's great you two are so close! older or younger?

Oh and I love your oatmeal bowl!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I miss my brothers as well - I'm very close with both of them; So I understand why you want to spend as much time with your brother, as possible, while he's on break!

Banana (another daily obsession/indulgence of mine, haha) + Pear-Spiced Oatmeal = heavenly way to being one's day. YUM!

Sarah said...

emma---You have a brother too? :) Mine is older..he's actually graduating this year! I'm the baby of the family...:)

veggiegirl---Brothers are great, aren't they? :) :) I think I appreciate him now even more so then when I was younger...it's nice having a brother who's older but still close in age to talk with. :)